How does Pay Later in 3 with Klarna work?
Pay later in 3 allows you to spread the cost of your purchase over 3 equal payments. The payment for each instalment will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout. Your first instalment will be collected when your order is confirmed by us, and instalments 2 and 3 are scheduled 30 and 60 days later, respectively. You can always monitor your payments’ schedule in the Klarna app.
Am I eligible for Klarna Pay Later in 3?
- You must be at least 18
- Have a UK a billing address
Klarna products are subject to your financial circumstances and expressgrass have no influence over whether your payment with Klarna is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please contact Klarna Customer Service.
How do I use Klarna Pay Later in 3?
- When you get to checkout, select Klarna form the available payment methods.
- Select Pay Later in 3.
- Add your debit card information.
- Confirm your date of birth.
- Click Confirm order.
- You will be asked to accept Klarna’s terms and conditions which can be found here.
Will a credit search take place against me?
Klarna may run so-called unrecorded enquiries (or soft credit searches) that do not affect credit scoring and are only visible to you and Klarna, but not visible to other lenders. Neither Klarna nor expressgrass run credit searches against you that could impact your credit rating.
Why have I not been offered Klarna?
- Klarna cannot be used when partially paying with a gift card.
- Some products may be excluded from using Klarna.
- Klarna is only available on purchases above £35.
What happens if I cancel or return my order?
As soon as we have cancelled your voucher, Klarna will cancel any future scheduled payments as well as refund any amounts due. The return will be reflected in the Klarna app immediately.
What happens if I don't pay for my order?
Klarna will automatically attempt to collect your payment for your Pay Later in 3 interest-free instalments purchase from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout. If Klarna are unable to collect your payment on the scheduled due date, Karna will make one further attempt to automatically collect payment two days later. Should this last payment attempt fail, Klarna will issue you a statement for the full outstanding order amount which will become payable 15 days later. Klarna shall notify you when a payment is due 2 days in advance of attempting to collect your payment and you can always monitor the due date in the Klarna app. You will not be charged fees or interest for late and/or missed repayment(s). Your credit score will not be impacted by using Klarna’s ‘Pay later in 3 instalments’ product even if you have failed to pay on time. If you fail to make a payment you will be in default, and may be unable to use the service in the future. Klarna may continue to attempt to collect overdue and currently due payments on subsequent due dates, or invoice you separately for the unpaid total. If you do not pay for your purchase, Klarna may engage with an external debt collection agency to collect on our behalf. Debt collection agencies are used as a last resort.
Having trouble paying with Klarna
If you have any trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Klarna products are subject to your financial circumstances and may have rejected your application. We'd recommend choosing another type of payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- Your details are incorrect and Klarna may not have been able to verify you. You'll need to make sure that your billing address is the same address that your bank/credit cards are registered to.
- If you haven't used Klarna before and you're shipping to a different address to your billing address, the payment may be declined.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna statements. Once these are paid, try Klarna again.
Klarna is an independent company and expressgrass have no influence over whether your payment with Klarna is accepted or not. For further details, please contact Klarna Customer Service.